All the items that you have in your shopping bag appear in your order during Checkout. If you do not want to order all the items, simply edit your shopping bag first and click “Update”. When you click “Submit Order” we verify your credit card. Your order will not be placed and your credit card will not be charged if you do not click “Order Now.”
Methods of payment
ABS Motorsport E-Shop accepts the following credit cards (via PayPal):
· Visa Electron
If we are unable to process your credit card, please check to ensure you entered the correct card number and expiration date, and that the billing name and address you entered match your credit card statement exactly. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists
Returns and Exchanges
1. All parts are sold as racing parts: This means all racing parts, performance parts and or parts and items listed on the website or in our catalogue are sold “AS IS” without any warranty whatsoever. Implied warranties, including warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of such parts is with the buyer. Should such parts prove defective following their purchase, the buyer and not the manufacturer, distributor or retailer, assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair. THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON RACING PARTS.
2. Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. We will accept return of any damaged item(s) within 7 days from date of receipt. We cannot accept returns after this authorised return period. All items must be returned in ORIGINAL condition. Do not tape or deface manufacturer’s original (product) cartons. Returns that are received in other than ORIGINAL condition will be assessed a 25% restocking fee. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. No returns without original invoice. No returns or refunds on “special orders”.
3. Once a contract has been entered into, then these terms apply.
4. The date of delivery is an estimated date only and we can not be held liable for any delay with a late delivery.
5. Fibreglass products are fragile and every effort is made to pack the parts well before dispatched. Goods should be inspected at the time of delivery where possible and any loss or damage should be noted on the courier’s delivery sheet or the consignments refused. Claims must be notified to the trader as soon as reasonable possible and confirmed in writing. It is advisable to get proof of postage.
6. Fibreglass products are not original parts. Manufacturers names and descriptions are quoted for guidance to give an idea as to the part being described. Fitting of fibreglass parts may not be easy and modifications or adaptions may be needed. The company can arrange the fitting and spraying of fibreglass parts at competitive rates. Parts which have been altered in any way after leaving our premises may not be returned.
7. Any items that have been painted are not returnable.
8. It is the customers responsibility upon receipt of goods to check they have received the correct items, no refunds or exchange will be given after 7 days of receipt.
9. All parts supplied as universal fitment may require some adaptation/modification.
10. We reserve the right to alter prices or specifications without notice. However this will not affect your contract once entered into it. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Send returns to:
We will only refund shipping charges if we’ve sent the wrong item or if the item sent is defective.
Credit Card Safeguard
We safeguard the integrity of our customers’ credit card information. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us.